These Pepperoni Pastries contain just two ingredients, and are quickly assembled. Ideal for when you're after a savoury snack or quickly prepared appetiser.
Servings 5 people
- 140 g salami or pepperoni
- 180 g butter puff pastry I used one sheet of Pampas
Preheat your oven to 220 Degrees C (430 F)
Using a cookie or pastry cutter, cut small rounds of pastry out - the size may depend on the size of the pepperoni/salami you are using. For this recipe, I used a 5cm cutter. It yields approximately 20 pastries from one sheet of puff pastry.Prick the pastry a couple of times with a fork.
Slice your salami into thin slices.
Top pastry with salami.
Bake for 10 minutes. Place on a cooling rack if not serving immediately, otherwise - enjoy!
- I used one sheet of Pampas Butter Puff Pastry for this recipe
- Would also be delicious with a dollop of basil pesto on top!
- Are lovely cold, as well as straight from the oven
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 722mg | Potassium: 127mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1.3mg