Pumpkin Spice Mix
Easily make your own Pumpkin Spice Mix - so delicious, great for many recipes and a lovely homemade gift.
Servings 7 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon See Note 1
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- The Australian tablespoon is 20ml or 4 teaspoons. In most other countries the tablespoon is 15ml or 3 teaspoons. You may need to adjust your measurements accordingly.
- Ensure you use fresh ground spices for the best flavour.
- This recipe makes 7 teaspoons of Pumpkin Spice.
- Please note, the nutritional information is based on the entire quantity of Pumpkin Spice this recipe makes. The nutritional information is an estimate only.
Calories: 6kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 14mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg