Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a refreshing drink that makes a great snack to satisfy those sweet cravings or an easy breakfast!
Servings 2 people
- 1 large banana See Note 1
- 8 strawberries See Note 1
- ⅓ cup (80 g) plain Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup (125 ml) almond milk See Note 2
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup See Note 3
- 1 teaspoon vanilla optional
Add the milk, yoghurt, vanilla and maple syrup to a blender.
Cut the stems off the strawberries and peel the banana. Add these to the blender.
Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy.
- Use frozen banana and strawberries for an extra chilled, thicker smoothie.
- I have used almond milk, but any milk of your preference can be used.
- In Australia, the tablespoon is 20 ml or 4 teaspoons. In many other countries, the tablespoon is 15 ml or 3 teaspoons. You may have to adjust your measurements accordingly.
- If you would like your smoothie to be very chilled, you can also add some ice cubes to the blender.
- The serving size and nutritional information is based on an approximate one cup serve per person.
Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 1mg