Whether you’re after a tasty snack, appetiser or a great party dip for entertaining, you’ll find lots of delicious options in our collection of Easy Homemade Dip Recipes! Homemade dips are healthier, cheaper and tastier than storebought, and you’ll be amazed at just how simple they can be to make too!
Why we love these recipes:
Dips are one of my favourite things to prepare! They help make entertaining a breeze, can more often than not be prepared in advance, and are so delicious to eat.
I am a big believer that just about everything is better homemade, and dips are no exception!
Aside from tasting superior, and how quick and easy they are to make, I especially enjoy knowing exactly what goes in my dips – and that they only contain quality ingredients.
Dip Recipe Collection:
Our favourite dip recipes are linked below! To visit the recipe, click “check out this recipe”. I’d love to hear which dip you will try first!
When entertaining, I love to serve a selection of these Easy Homemade Dips. A mix of colourful dips on a plate looks fantastic and impressive!
Some of my favourite things to serve with my dips with are:
- fresh, crusty bread or my Spelt or Gluten-Free Focaccia
- Mixed Seed Crackers
- carrot, celery and cucumber sticks
- crostini – ideal for bread that has been around for a few days!
- Homemade Pita Chips
- an antipasto platter of cured meats, olives, cheese and my Dill Pickled Cucumbers for a more substantial meal
- Baked Feta with Rosemary and Olives
- Soy Roasted Almonds, Spicy Roasted Almonds or Tamari Roasted Pepitas
- Air Fryer Carrot Fries or Potato Wedges
Other ways to use dips:
These Homemade Dips are fantastic utilised in other ways also.
Here are some ideas for you to try:
- add a little water to my Green Goddess or Avocado and Yoghurt Dip, and use as a salad dressing
- make bruschetta with my Cannellini or Red Kidney Bean Dip and top with shavings of Parmesan cheese.
- serve my Roasted Capsicum Pesto with roasted chicken or meatballs
- my Easy Hummus and Butter Bean Dip go so well with lamb!
- Whipped Feta is a delicious topping to crostini with fresh tomato and basil
- you will love my Caramelised Onion Dip with your homemade hamburger or steak sandwich!
One of the great things about a tasty dip is the sheer variety! There really is something for everyone. I hope you’ll enjoy this collection of Homemade Dip Recipes – let me know in the comments which one your favourite is.